March Break Family & Friends Cruise 7 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise
March 7 to 15, 2008 (8 Days / 7 Nights)
Join Tracy and Dan Smith of Destiny Tours for this March Break gateway aboard Princess Cruise Line's Crown Princes. Departing from San Juan, Puerto Rico, this Caribbean cruise includes ports of call visits to Tortola, British Virgin Islands, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda, St. Lucia, Barbados and St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
Crown Princess is the crown jewel of the Princess fleet. Its unique Crown Plaza is an atrium designed in the spirit of an Italian piazza where you can get a bite to eat or just relax and people-watch. Other highlights of this brand new ship include the Crown Grill, modeled after a classic steakhouse, the Sanctuary deck area, reserved just for adults, and Movies Under the Stars®, our poolside movie theater.
Day 1: Friday March 7th - Depart Buffalo, NY (overnight in San Juan, Puerto Rico)
Day 2: Saturday March 8th - Depart San Juan, Puerto Rico
Day 3: Sunday March 9th - Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Day 4: Monday March 10th - Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Day 5: Tuesday March 11th - St. Lucia
Day 6: Wednesday March 12th - Barbados
Day 7: Thursday March 13th - Day at Sea
Day 8: Friday March 14th - St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
Day 9: Saturday March 15th - San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Pricing is per person in Canadian dollars.
- Add additional taxes, fee and port expenses of $93.50 per person to above pricing.
- 3rd and 4th passengers in a cabin are limited and based on availability. Please contact us for details and pricing.
|Inside Stateroom||Balcony Stateroom|
|$1,699 CAD||$2,050 CAD|
- Roundtrip air Buffalo to San Juan
- 1 night pre-cruise accommodation at the Embassy suites San Juan with complimentary happy hour and cook to order/buffet breakfast
- Shipboard meals
- Most non alcoholic beverages
- $50 USD per stateroom shipboard credit
- Bottle of wine
- Entertainment and activities
- All taxes and transfers.
What's Not Included
- Transportation to Buffalo airport
- Gratuities to ship staff (estimate $10 US per person per night).
- Alcoholic beverages, soda pop and all beverages consumed outside of the many restaurants.
- Out of country medical and cancellation/delay protection,
- Shore Excursions.
- Spa treatments and spa visits.
- Initial deposit of CAD $776 per person refundable up to December 17, 2008.
- Balance due December 17, 2007
- A Canadian Passport - valid for at least 3 months from your date of return.