2018 World Junior Hockey Cruise 6 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise
Florida, The Bahamas, Turks & Caicos and Dominican Republic
December 31, 2017 to January 6, 2018Book Now
Join Destiny Tours on a 2nd World Junior Hockey Cruise. Enjoy the best of both worlds watching the World Junior Hockey Championships while cruising the Caribbean in tropical weather. Start your cruise vacation celebrating New Years’ Eve on board the Carnival Conquest ship. Soak in the sunny, serene rhythms of the Eastern Caribbean’s beautiful sun drenched islands of Bahamas, Turks and Caicos and the Dominican Republic with a visit to Carnival Cruises private island of Half Moon Cay and their newest addition Amber Cove. Add the World Jr Hockey Games in this mix for the perfect vacation.
Day 1: Sunday December 31, 2017 - Fort Lauderdale
Day 2: Monday January 1, 2018 - Nassau, Bahamas
Day 3: Tuesday January 2, 2018 - Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Quarter-Final Games)
Day 4: Wednesday January 3, 2018 - Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos
Day 5: Thursday January 4, 2018 - Amber Cove, Dominican Republic (Semi-Final Games)
Day 6: Friday January 5, 2018 - Fun Day at Sea (Bronze & Gold Medal Games)
Day 7: Saturday January 6, 2018 - Fort Lauderdale
- Welcome cocktail reception with open bar for one hour.
- Exclusive access (for Destiny Tours clients only) to view 2 Quarter Final games, 2 Semi Final games, Bronze and Gold medal games onboard the ship.
- Farewell cocktail reception with open bar for one hour.
- Well-appointed staterooms including TV, shower/bath, amenities and more.
- Fine dining in the main restaurant (includes lobster and steak served on every cruise), Lido Restaurant, 24 hour room service, Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, Bonsai Sushi, The Taste Bar, and more.
- Entertainment including Hasbro Game Show, Broadway Style stage shows, Comedy Clubs, Piano Bars, Dive-In Movies, Karaoke, Seaside Theatre, Punchliner Comedy Club, SportSquare, pubs/lounges, Ocean Plaza, casino, and more.
- Lemonade, coffee, tea, water (from a fountain, not bottled water).
- Access to mini golf, waterslides, pools, deck games and parties.
- Camp Carnival kids and teen programs.
- Access to fitness center, sauna, steam room, jogging track, golf, basketball.
- Duty Free shops and boutiques.
What's Not Included
- Ship Gratuities
- Flight to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami (please contact our office if you require flight availability).
- Travel Insurance (please contact our office for availability).
- Transfers between airport and ship.
6 Day Exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise
CRUISE ONLY HOCKEY PACKAGE PRICE
**All Prices are Per Person in Canadian Dollars
|Inside Cabin||4E/4F||Call for availability||Call for availability|
|Oceanview||6B||Call for availability||Call for availability|
|Balcony||8B/8C||Call for availability||Call for availability|
|Balcony||8D||Call for availability||Call for availability|
- Above prices INCLUDE Taxes, Fee and Port Expenses of $162.66 CAD per person
- 3rd and 4th passengers in a cabin are limited and based on availability. Please contact our office for details.
- Airfare to Fort Lauderdale or Miami is additional. Please contact our office for rates.
- Deposit - Double Cabin: $ 329.58 per person
- Deposit - Single Cabin: $ 659.16 per person
- Cruise Deposit is fully refundable until Aug 31, 2017.
- Deposit is due at time of booking and must be paid by a credit card through Destiny Tours to Carnival Cruises
- Balance due October 1, 2017.