are now accepting pre-booking deposits for the 2014 World Junior Hockey Championship
in Malmo, Sweden. This will be our 11th World Junior trip and our 3rd time travelling to the
land of IKEA, ABBA and the 2012 World Junior Champions. We have made a lot of friends in
Sweden over the years so we look forward to seeing then again and making new friends this time
We will offer the following departures:
- DEC 21, 2013 - Christmas at the Ice Hotel:
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend 2 full days / 3 nights at the world famous
Ice Hotel located at the top of the world in northern Sweden.
- Fly to Malmo in time for the first Team Canada game.
- DEC 24, 2013 - Christmas in Malmo:
- Arrive the day before the tournament starts.
- Enjoy Christmas Dinner in Malmo.
- DEC 26, 2013 - Christmas at Home:
- Spend Christmas at home, sing carols with the family and fill up on turkey.
- Fly to Sweden on Boxing Day arriving in time for the second Team Canada game.
These departures will be available from
Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto. We can also help with flight add-ons from your
home airport to one of these gateway departure points.
Return airfare from gateway airports in Canada.
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations with free Wi-Fi and Breakfast every morning.
- Premium Game Tickets with our group to all Team
Canada round robin games (including second game of the
day) plus 2 Quarter Final, both Semi Final, Bronze &
- Private Coach Transportation between airport, hotels and arenas.
- Welcome Reception.
Custom Souvenir Apparel Item.
- New Year’s Eve Dinner & Celebration with Live
Entertainment and Fireworks at midnight.
- Orientation City Tour of Malmo.
- Farewell Reception.
- Services of an onsite Destiny group coordinator.
- Optional Side-Tours unique to the area.
To Pre-Book call toll-free (North America)
(Monday to Friday between 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM EST)
To see what we did last time in Russia