2014 IIHF World Junior Hockey ChampionshipMalmo, Sweden
December 21/24/26, 2013- January 6, 2014 (12, 14 or 17 Days)
We are now accepting bookings for the 2014 IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship in Malmo, Sweden. This will be our 11th World Junior trip and our 3rd time travelling to the land of IKEA, ABBA and the 2013 World Hockey Champions. We have made a lot of friends in Sweden over the years so we look forward to seeing then again as well as making some new friends.
|Pool A||Pool B|
- Return airfare from one of our gateway airports in Canada to Helsinki, Finland.
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodations with free Wi-Fi and Breakfast every morning.
- Premium Game Tickets with our group to all Team Canada round robin games (including second game of the day) plus 2 Quarter Final, both Semi Final, Bronze & Gold Medal.
- Private Coach Transportation between airport, hotels and arenas.
- Welcome Reception.
- Custom souvenir apparel item with event logo.
- Private New Year’s Eve Dinner & Celebration with Live Entertainment.
- Orientation City Tour of Helsinki.
- Farewell Reception.
- Services of onsite Destiny group coordinators.
- Optional sightseeing tours and activities unique to the area.
We are offering the following departures from Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto:
DEC 21, 2013 - CHRISTMAS AT THE ICE HOTEL
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend 2 full days / 3 nights at the world famous Ice Hotel located at the top of the world in northern Sweden.
- Fly to Malmo in time for Christmas Dinner with the group
DEC 21, 2014 - CHRISTMAS IN Copenhagen
- Experience Copenhagen's enchanting Christmas Markets.
- Includes full-day pass at Tivoli Gardens
- Transfer by private motor-coach to Malmo in time for Christmas Dinner with the group.
DEC 24, 2013 - CHRISTMAS In Malmo
- Arrive the day before the tournament starts.
- Enjoy Christmas Dinner in Malmo with the group.
DEC 26, 2013 - CHRISTMAS at Home
- Spend Christmas at home, sing carols with the family, fill up on turkey and remind everyone over dinner that tomorrow you leave for the World Juniors in Sweden.
- Fly to Malmo on Boxing Day arriving in time for the second Team Canada game on Dec 27.
|Dates||CHRISTMAS at the ICE HOTEL
Sunday December 20, 2015
|CHRISTMAS in COPENHAGEN
Thursday December 24, 2015
|CHRISTMAS IN MALMO
Saturday December 27, 2015
|CHRISTMAS AT HOME
Saturday December 27, 2015
|Dec 21||Day 1: Today we meet up at our gateway airports in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto and board our overnight flights to Europe.|
|Dec 22||Day 2: Today we arrive in Copenhagen, Denmark. After gathering our luggage and group members from various flights we'll check-in for our private charter flight to Kiruna, Sweden - home of the world famous Ice Hotel. Upon arrival in Kiruna you can either board our private motor coach or take an optional dogsled team to the Ice Hotel where we'll stay warn accommodations for your first night.||Day 2:Today we arrive in Copenhagen, Denmark. After gathering our luggage and group members from various flights, we'll say goodbye to those headed for the Ice Hotel and board our private motor coaches for a short ride to to our 5 Star hotel located in the heart of the city. (Overnight in Copenhagen)|
|Dec 23||Day 3: After breakfast you can chose from an exciting list of optional activities. Some may chose an overnight snowmobile safari. Click here for details. (Overnight in warm accommodations)||Day 3:Today we provide a complimentary day-pass for entrance to Tivoli Gardens and enjoy their Christmas market, unique restaurants and amusement rides (ride pass required). (Overnight in Copenhagen)|
|Dec 24||Day 4:After breakfast we be treated to a tour of the Ice Hotel were pretty much everything is made of ice. After the tour we'll stop by the Ice Bar for a drink and then check-in to our Ice Room where we will spend the night.||Day 4:After breakfast today we'll board our private motor-coaches and enjoy a City Tour of Copenhagen. (Overnight in Copenhagen)||Day 1: Today we meet up at our gateway airports in Vancouver, Calgary and Toronto and board our overnight flights to Europe.|
|Dec 25||Day 5: Merry Christmas! Today after breakfast we'll board our motor-coach and make our way to Kiruna Airport where our privately chartered jet will be waiting to fly us back to Copenhagen. From there another coach will be waiting to take us to our hotels Malmo via the the Oresund Bridge. Tonight we will enjoy a Swedish style Christmas Dinner with our fellow group members.||Day 5: Merry Christmas! Today after breakfast we'll board our motor-coaches and make our way over our hotels in Malmo via the the Oresund Bridge. Tonight we will enjoy a Swedish style Christmas Dinner with our fellow group members.||Day 2: After arriving in Copenhagen, we'll board our motor-coaches and make our way over our hotels in Malmo via the the Oresund Bridge. Tonight we will enjoy a Swedish style Christmas Dinner with our fellow group members.|
|Dec 26||IT'S GO TIME!
Included games: GER-CAN @ 1:30pm & CZE-USA @ 5:30pm
|Dec 27||City tour of Malmo for early groups.|
|Dec 28||City Tour of Malmo for After Christmas group.
Included games: USA-SVK @ 1:30pm & CAN-CZE @ 5:30pm
|Dec 29||Optional tour of Copenhagen.|
|Dec 30||Included games: CZE-GER @ 1:30pm & CAN-SVK @ 5:30pm|
|Dec 31||After today's games we'll board our private motor-coaches (all 11 of them) and shuttle to our private venue overlooking the ocean to enjoy an unforgettable new year's eve celebration. A Swedish style sit-down dinner is included and we'll rock the night away with a live band that's flying over from Canada just for our NYE. Don't forget about our spectacular fireworks display at midnight. Gott Nytt År! (Happy New Year from Sweden!)
Included games: SVK-CZE @ 1:30pm & USA-CAN @ 5:30pm
|Jan 1||New Year's Day is a day off to recharge and think about what type of tomatoes you'll plant this coming spring.|
|Jan 2||Included QF games: A2-B3 @ 12:00pm & A1-B4 @ 5:00pm|
|Jan 3||Optional overnight tour to Stockholm|
|Jan 4||Included games: Semi-Final #1 @ 3:00pm & Semi-Final #2 @ 7:00pm|
|Jan 5||Today is the day we find out who takes home the big G. But first you are invited to attend our Farewell Reception for a final get together as a group with refreshments and we will provide some last-minute departure instructions.
Included games: Bronze Medal @ 3:00pm & Gold Medal @ 7:00pm
|Jan 6||This morning we'll make our way to Copenhagen airport for our flight home.|