Join former NHL Linesman, Ron Asselstine March 14-18, 2010 (March Break) in New York City for
some NHL hockey. You’ll stay in the heart of Manhattan and see
the following four NHL games in 4 nights:
||Madison Square Gardens
UPDATE: This trip is
confirmed to run but game tickets for the Rangers
vs. Canadians game are in very high demand and may not be available
for bookings after November 27, 2009. Please call for status.
Between games there is so much to do, so much to see in The Big Apple (it is the city that
never sleeps you know!).
- 4 Nights 3-Star Hotel Accommodations in midtown Manhattan.
- Breakfast daily.
- Upper or mid level group game tickets to see 4 games:
- March 14: Leafs vs. Islanders at Nassau Coliseum
- March 15: Bruins vs. Devils at Prudential Center
- March 16: Canadiens vs. Rangers at Madison Square Gardens
- March 17: Penguins vs. Devils at Prudential Center
- Private transfers from hotel to games at Nassau Coliseum (Long Island) and the Prudential Center (New Jersey).
- Optional activities can be arranged upon request.
- Escorted by former NHL Linesman, Ron Asselstine.
- Pricing is per person, in Canadian Dollars and includes all applicable taxes.
- Non-refundable deposit of $350 per person due at time of booking.
- Final payment due January 7, 2010
- January 7, 2009 (or while game tickets are available)
Optional Group-Flight: (Toronto to New York City)
For those who wish to take advantage of group-flight pricing from Toronto we can
offer a price of CDN $375 per person which also includes shuttle transportation from
LaGuardia Airport to Hotel and back. (Must have a minimum group of 10).
To book call toll-free
(Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST)